Sunday, November 1, 2015

An Announcement

I am so excited to share that I have officially begun a Doula certification course! Most certifications that I know of our costly for both my pocketbook and pocket watch*. Financially, we just can't afford the commitment of most courses that I've come across (although I am sure they are totally worth it!) Then, as far as time, well, I work full time, my husband works full time times two, and I have a couple of adorable children that demand a lot of my attention. Thus, I found the New Beginnings course, which is online at my own pace and with affordable monthly payments. I am thrilled to be at this point, the starting block, and diving in. I am curious to see how quickly I can complete the course.I do not want to make the mistake of burning through it without comprehending and digesting the material I go through, but I am so anxiously eager to get through it and continue on this journey.

I will keep everyone updated on my progress, including when I reach the point of certification!











*Okay, I don't actually have either of those things, but I thought it sounded good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment