Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bio



Hi! I am Jessica/Jessey/Jess. I am a 27 year old mother of 2 gorgeous gals (Esme-4, Phoebe-2) who currently finds herself in the biotech industry trying to refocus her life goals to line up with what she believes the Lord called her to do, namely start a career in childbirth. Even more specifically: establish myself as a doula in the Lafayette Indiana area.

I love to camp with my family just generally enjoy the outdoors with them. I passive aggressively taught myself to crochet and dabble in that. I love to read, but go through ebb and flows with my pace- a good book can ruin me for months. Sometimes I pretend I am a 5-Star chef, I am not. I don't pretend I can bake, but I love cupcakes! I watch more tv than I care to admit and when things are going "my way" I am a Zumba fool.

Lastly, but really most importantly, I love the Lord Jesus and am constantly striving to strengthen my relationship with God. Its a tough walk, and I am not perfect, but darn it- I am trying!

 “Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.’” - John 8:12

0 comments:

Post a Comment