Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Reviews from New Moms!

"Jessey Christian was the best person to stumble upon during my pregnancy. The months leading up to my birth she made sure I was fully prepared mentally, physically and emotionally. We met once a week but her phone was always on and ready to receive my questions. When we had those meetings she was not only my doula but a new friend. Her presence is so loving you forget your "doing business" with her and find her sneaking into your most treasured memories. 
She was also there for my fiancĂ© which was the greatest gift for both of us. As he and I dug into the information she gave us we both became overwhelmed with all the knowledge. To go into labor with a friendly confident person by your side makes all the difference. During my 22 hour intense labor she kept both of us strong. I knew I wanted a completely natural birth but without her knowledge and passion that would not have been possible. 

Have a lovely day, (Missy, mom to Miss Arya born December 2015)"

0 comments:

Post a Comment